Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Jared...

So Jared turned 28 on the 4th! For those of you who don't know who Jared is, he's the love of my life, AKA, my fiance'. On his birthday he had his first softball game (they won 24-4, blow out) so we celebrated the night before. I asked him what he wanted for supper and of course he said, "Meatloaf" since I'd never make it otherwise, I'm not a fan. So I made him meatloaf, aspargus, and garlic mashed potatoes and then surprised him with a birthday cake from the Sugar Shack (Delicious) and lots and lots of presents! Who says you're too old for birthday presents anyway!?!? After cake and presents we went on a nice long walk. It was a perfect birthday evening.
That's a lot of candles ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jared!

    The cake looks delish... but didn't the bakery have any manly man ones??? I mean, unless J prefers flowers... :) Heehee... Just messin!

    ReplyDelete