Thursday, April 29, 2010

NEW NEW NEW!

So as of lately, my life has been filled with new things! I am so grateful for the life I live and will never take that for granted. Every day is beautiful and such an adventure. I'm so in love with my life!
So, I got a new hair cut! I know I know! I'm getting married, but I just wanted a new summer do so badly! I am in 3 wedding before my own, so I'm gonna need to research some cute do's for short hair. Up-do's are kinda out anyway! ;-)


New Car!!

I finally got an SUV. Jared and I have looked for quite some time now at SUV's we were interested in and this Saturn Vue was NOT one of them! We came to this dealership to test drive a couple others, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Compass, etc...and we saw this. So we thought, why not? We drove it and fell in love. It has all the bells and whistles (auto start and bluetooth being my favorite) and it had the right, low low miles, fabulous warranty and the rigth price (okay a lil more than planned, but hey, what do ya do?)

I wasn't fond of the color at first, but it's now grown on me and I love it. You can see the white cherokee we were looking at in the back. It was a 2010 and ours is a 2009, but ours had much more to offer! I love driving my new toy everyday.

New Decos!!
I love me some Ikea!

So my previous blog showed you how I made my wall canvases, now you can see how I decorated with them. Well, kinda. This isn't done yet, but you get the idea!! We are so close to having our family room finished. Stay tuned for more pics! We got some great buys from Ikea, the worlds best store!!

That's all for now. Until next time, keep wondering...

2 comments:

  1. So I love your hair...even though I think your crazy to cut it!! The car is super nice...and I LOVE the color....and what's better...ie safer than having Bluetooth!! Thanks Jared for keeping my cousin safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new items!!! Love the hair... and the car! I was driving the same Vue the night Raelynn got married.... you probably didn't see it but Trav took my Tahoe that night so I rocked the Vue he was driving from the dealership. They are fun little cars!!

    ReplyDelete