Sunday, January 3, 2010

Puppy Love...


Well, it's day two and here I am again! So far so good! So my latest distraction is this adorable little cockapoo that I laid eyes on!! Isn't he adorable?!?! I've been thinking for quite sometime that Sophie needs a little sister or brother and I think I found him!! Now, my biggest dilema is trying to convince Jared that we need a second dog! Sophie gets so bored and lonely! I just think this would be a wonderful thing for her...and the new pup too! Doesn't she just look like she belongs in our family. So I was talking to Jared about it today and he said if I sold one of my Coach bags, I could get it...well he didn't expect I would go for that!! To his surprise, I was all about it!! So then he said, "no, it's not really about the money! I'm just not so sure another dog is a good idea right now!" So, I am thinking since he already made a deal, its a done one! I'm posting one of my Coach's on Ebay!! ;-) ...hopefully! I guess we're going to "talk about it tomorrow". I just hope this little sweetheart is still available!
On another subject...
Jared got home from the Hills today!! :-) It was a long 4 days without him and Sophie and I were delighted to see him this afternoon. Unfortunately, it was only for a couple hours and then I had to head back to work...blah! It was sure hard leaving him and Sophie all snuggled up in bed watching a movie! I sure can't wait for our snugglefest next weekend! To make it better, Jared brought me home some Christmas presents from his family and I got a very cozy new robe, slippers, and blanket! All the softest material ever! I think I'll live in all three of those this weekend, hopefully while cuddling with Jared, Sophie, AND the new pup!
So as of 7am today (Monday) I will have put in 52 hours in the last 5 days and I finally get ONE off and then back for 36 more! I am not sure what to do on my only day off! I think I will clean, read, relax, of course rock out on the drums on band hero, it's finally home (Jared stole it for the weekend), laundry, and then settle in with some good eats and watch the premiere of the bachelor. Although, I am not very crazy about Jake, hopefully he's less of a fruit this go-round!
Well this is all I got for now. I'm at work for another 6 hours and hopefully it's a quiet night again! If so, I may be back on to blog again! ;-) Wish me luck on my new puppy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment